Responsible and Fair Gambling
At Mighty Bonus, we take both our responsibilities and our customers extremely seriously. We are 100% committed to an efficient, secure, fair and socially responsible service when approaching gambling. We want our customers to enjoy their internet gambling experience with our partners safely. Happy customers are repeat customers and we are pleased to share the company of many loyal visitors who come back time and again to enjoy the thrills and spills of finding good and reliable gambling resources where spend some of their spare time. Part of our success lies in our firm but fair approach to responsible and fair gambling. To this end we have put into place a range of measures to ensure that everyone who enjoys our website does so in as safe a way as possible, including the selection of companies which we trust offering fair odds, secure payments processing and good support to players and having a strong financial reliability at the same time.
Mighty Bonus is dedicated to ensure that its customers enjoy gaming and take it as an entertaining and fun experience. We take responsible gaming very seriously and are available should you feel like gambling is becoming a problem.
If you feel you may have a problem with your gambling, ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you ever happened to miss work or college for gambling?
- Do you feel gambling is for you a way out of a boring or unhappy life?
- If you happen to gamble all your money away, would you feel depressed? Would another gambling session be the only exit?
- Have you ever happened to gamble all your money away, including your food money or the bus fare home?
- Can you admit freely to the amount of money or time gone in gambling?
- Have you ever been reproached for gambling too much?
- If in need to get gambling money, would you steal, lie or sell precious assets?
- Do you set aside money for gambling? Would you spend it in a different way?
- Do your prefer gambling to your family, friends or other ways to have quality time?
- Do you feel an urge to recover all your losses straight away when you happen to incur some?
- Do you respond to arguments, frustrations or disappointments with desire to gamble more?
- Is gambling driving you depressed or suicidal?
The more positive answers you get to the above questions, the more serious gambling problem you may have. If so, you may need to contact for help and advice special dedicated centres such as www.gamecare.co.uk
Our rules are clear and transparent and we do everything in our power to enforce them as effectively and equitably as possible. Amongst the range of rules applied at Mighty Bonus are that clients must be at least 18 years of age to place any bet at any of our partners websites. Mighty Bonus does not promote illegal, under-age gambling or gambling to those who live in a jurisdiction where gambling is considered unlawful. The information within this site is being presented solely for entertainment purposes. Mighty Bonus is not responsible for the content of the links. Offers displayed are subject to change. Mighty Bonus will not be held responsible for any personal loss of wagers or damages you may incur. Entering this site is your agreement that you are aware of these terms and are of legal age and live in an area where it is not unlawful to gamble or gamble online.
If you have a claim regarding your gambling transactions, please contact the support email of the specific gambling operator or see the European Commission’s ODR procedure platform here.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the resolution of your dispute and the bookmaker is registered with them, you can contact I.B.A.S for an independent resolution.
Who are IBAS?
The Independent Betting Adjudication Service are an authoritative, totally independent third party, offering adjudication for customers who have an unresolved betting dispute with their bookmaker.
The I.B.A.S website and full contact details can be found at http://www.ibas-uk.com
The IBAS Commitment:
- To guarantee impartiality and fairness to both parties.
- To look at each case independently.
- To adjudicate each case on its merits, taking into account bookmakers’ rules.
- To manage a comprehensive, up-to-date register of bookmakers who as members, have declared an intention to abide by I.B.A.S. rulings on betting disputes.
- To maintain a panel of experts (unconnected with the bookmaking industry) possessing the necessary experience and understanding to provide authoritative arbitration.
- To give the appropriate amount of care and attention to all disputes.
- To ensure confidentiality regarding all communications at all times during the arbitration process.
How does IBAS work?
Disputes are referred to the service via a standard I.B.A.S. arbitration form on which full details of the dispute should be provided. I.B.A.S. does not under any circumstances rule on disputes in person or over the telephone.
What is the procedure for ruling on a disputed bet?
Only when the Service Manager is completely satisfied that all other methods of resolving a dispute have been exhausted, will our panel of experts be instructed to offer their adjudication.
- Customer calls the I.B.A.S. number to request an arbitration form: +44 (0) 207 347 5883
- Customer carefully completes the form with all relevant information / evidence.
- On receipt of the form, the Service Manager will if he considers it appropriate, refer the dispute to the I.B.A.S. panel for adjudication.
- On completion of the panel’s adjudication, both parties will be informed in writing of the decision.
Is an IBAS ruling enforceable?
All bookmakers operating within I.B.A.S. are registered with the service and have declared an intention to abide by an I.B.A.S. ruling. Any bookmaker registered who fails to fulfil that commitment will be removed from the register.
IBAS Aims & Objectives
- To strive for a better understanding between bookmakers and their customers.
- To campaign for consistency, clarity and fairness in the rules by all the bookmakers.
- To advise both bookmakers and customers of common types of invalid or unacceptable bets in an attempt to reduce the number of disputes.
- To encourage registered bookmakers to display the I.B.A.S. symbol on their premises, or website, demonstrating their commitment to the customer.
- To seek continual improvement to I.B.A.S. for the benefit of both customers and bookmakers.
We may use your personal information for administering services and researching information.
Mighty Bonus is the sole owner of this personal information; we do not share it. If you wish to amend the information or to receive a copy, please contact us.
Mighty Bonus does not disclose information about individual customers.
Minor Protection and Self-Exclusion policy
Please note that it is a criminal offence for under 18’s to bet on our partners websites.
Help to prevent minors from gambling
Use child protection software.
Do not leave the computer unattended when you are logged on.
Do not share your credit card or bank account details.
Do not leave the “Save Password” option enabled.
Create separate computer profiles for your children.
There are a number of third party applications that parents or guardians can use to monitor or restrict the use of their computer’s access to the Internet:
1. Net Nanny filtering software protects children from inappropriate web content: www.netnanny.com.
2. CYBERsitter filtering software allowing parents to add their own sites to block: www.cybersitter.com.
Self-exclusion or Opt-out
We realize that for few customers gambling might become a serious problem and for such customers we strongly suggest to use self-exclusion option for a period from six months up to five years. If you require to self-exclude, please contact the online gambling operator via your registered email address, specifying the period you wish to be self-excluded for. Kindly note, that generally only upon clear ‘self-exclusion’ request will your account be suspended as per the agreed time. Otherwise accounts are in status ‘closed’ and can be reopened any time upon customer’s request.
Know your limits and keep control
Establish safe gambling limits.
If you think you have a gambling problem you can also contact the GamCare confidential helpline on 0845 6000 133 or visit www.gamcare.com or www.gamblersanonymous.com